Friday, July 20, 2007

FFARRRKKKK

It's so fucking cold in Melbourne at the moment.
It's just not cool.
I love the cold... but this? God dammit. I hope that Bunny is warm enough.
Anyway.

So while checking out the true crime section at Borders today (In the past week, i've bought close to 10 serial killer books (7 on cannibals) and haven't paid more then $15 for a single one. yay) and was informed that the store would be opening at 7am 'tomorrow' (well, it's 3:34am...so.. today) to start it's Harry Potter, er.. madness. It's going to be crazy at Chadstone later on. I think I'm just going to stay at home.
And read.
Speaking of which, I came across this really awesome..er.. well, not really a serial killer, but 'freak' of sorts. I can't remember her name at the moment, but she was some sort of countess from Hungry in the 1600's? Anyway, she was fucking brutal. She'd slay poor virgin girls, and bathe in their blood, thinking that it would keep her younger. There's a lot more involved, so I’ll check out her name tomorrow, and find a book on her.

Sadists from the 1600's are awesome.

- Deb

No comments: