Monday, July 30, 2007

Semiotic Love owns my soul

Seriously. This song makes me want to get up and dance. And I DON'T dance. I'm really looking forward to the BA release. Granted, this isn't my style of music, but Davey is one of my favorite vocalists.. and this music really suites his voice. Good times.

That's about it actually. The Demons STILL SUCK SO FUCKING MUCH. God dammit. You'd think that we would have recovered from Norm Smiths sacking in 1965.. but no. Fucking board with their alternative agendas. You've been killing my football club for the past forty or so years you fucking maggots. Szondy just fucked our club over even more a few years ago.

It makes me so angry. We're the oldest sporting club in the world, and we celebrate our 150th year next season... and where are we? second last on the ladder with three wins out of a possible 17. Jesus fucking christ.

I hate caring so much.

1 comment:

Eff Pan said...

I LOVE IT TOO! We'll throw our own Blaqk Audio launch at my house when it comes out.