Saturday, August 4, 2007

"take is, take it, take it easy on me..."

So yeah. CexCells is pretty impressive. So far, "Stiff Kittens", "Bitter For Sweet", "Again, Again and Again", "Between Breaths (An XX Perspective)", "The Love Letter" and "Snuff On Digital" are my standouts, with the last track being quite awesome as well. They've done a great job.
Again, this is far from my..er.., well, preferred genre of music, but it's Davey.. and catchy.. and awesome.
Anyway.

It's safe to say that I had a LITTLE too much to drink last night. It all started when I was told that there was a bar tab at this 21st out in the middle of nowhere. I didn't even know the chick (I was a friends 'guest'), so, I took full advantage of this awesome offer, which resulted in a pretty nasty hangover. I have a small gash on my hand which is a direct result of me (in my drunken state) going outside to speak to bunny, and placing my hand on some broken brick, and then leaning down on it. I was totally baffled at the time, but.. yeah. I think that's about all that I can remember from last night. I must check out Dana's photos, and stick them up on here.

So, that was my weekend. Well.. the rest of it will include watching Melbourne lose.. again. Yay for following such a shit club. But anyway. The season is almost over, and i can finally look forward to putting all my hopes into the 2008 season. woo.

I really need sleep... so, I'm off. Actually, scrap that. I'm going to hang with Bunny. He's become more awesome (i didn't know that it was possible) but i get the feeling that he really likes hanging with me. In fact, I'm pretty sure that i caught him smiling at me the other day.. AND RABBITS CAN'T SMILE! :0

-deb

No comments: